About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

nutty

I was thinking about our recent foray into squirrel art history and nosing about for something of that ilk. I didn't find that this morning, but I have found someone who has everything I didn't know you needed for squirrel keeping, care and rehab.

Plus some cute squirrelly type tchotchkes ("thingies" for those of you who haven't heard this term in play back east) that appeal for Valentine's Day.

I imagine many of the supplies would do well for any small creature in need of food and help.

With great simplicity, she calls it The Squirrel Store.

No comments: