About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, March 19, 2007

argh!

This food recall is simply awful. To think of pets suffering from their very food is sad indeed. By the way, you've seen the links everywhere so I won't bore you, but I will reiterate that dry kibble is okay and so is pate-style moist. It's gravy-chunky-pouch type food that you had better pay attention to.

Which led me to think, what other stuff should I worry about in the house?

I should worry about
  • daffodil bulbs
  • rhubarb leaves
  • mushrooms, even the nontoxic kind (!)
  • guacamole
  • grapes and raisins
  • bread dough
  • cyclamen
  • fava beans

Exhaustive list of things to torment youself with here. Shorter one here. Just trying to help.

No comments: