About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, March 26, 2007

mjau mix

As a welcome to the new patrons visiting from The Cat Blogosphere, I'm going to send you all on a trip to . . .

. . . Moscow, where Andrei Abramov and Ekaterina Efimova have turned their home into a glorious museum of cat art, and created a most splendiferous webmuseum to match! I die of curatorial envy. They've even got a picture of Lenin holding a cat (see the "Cats in Russia" page).

There is no end to the wonders on the site. Every page has something artistic and clever to delight the cat-lovin' eye, and there are a lot of pages. Enjoy!

No comments: