About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, June 18, 2007

one million

Over in Ireland Mary P. O'Connor is intent on seeing an end to the mistreatment of animals, dogs in particular. But how to get people to notice?

How about one million dogs?

I should explain myself: one million dogs' photos. Quite an idea, and plenty of opportunity, as so far you can count 234 dogs. (And one cat at square 10:1.) You can also read the stories for the first one hundred dogs, some of whom have gone through things which make me ashamed to be a homo sapiens.

No comments: