About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, October 26, 2007

mewsic

. . . non stop? (Kraftwerk reference. There I go again.)

I see a number of concerts are popping up in the "advertising members" bar below. That's nice of them to want to bother. It made me think about pets and music this morning, and sure enough -- the Internet has everything -- I found Pets and Music.

For example, seems kitties like male choirs and deep tones like oboes. This work was done by Prof.Dr.vet.med. Bubna-Littitz (Austrian, as if the name didn't totally give that away), who went on to develop several CD volumes of Music for Cats and Friends, ands of course for Dogs and Friends. Fascinating.

Elizabeth might need a disk or 2.

No comments: