About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, December 02, 2007

the dragon was pretty cool

I pretty much saw Beowulf.

Why "pretty much," I say?

Because the first 25 minutes was complete and utter sensurround blackness due to a film malfunction. Imagine: 6 stories of nothingness to the accompaniment of Danish feasting and belching and dialogue jewels like "More mead, I must have more mead."

Oh, don't mind me. When the film did start working, fun was had and 3-D was marveled at. Not a truly great movie, but there was a swell dragon.

And you know what? You all get a dragon today. Thanks to Animal Planet's generosity, get your pick of dragons. No, not a pet per se, but you know some of you want one.

No comments: