About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, January 03, 2008

elizabeth, fixed

Yes, Elizabeth is home and resting comfortably, so it appears. I am very happy to have her here safely as traffic and a rainstorm made it a lengthy and difficult trip to get her...poor lil' girl. But I'm afraid it's taken up all my posting time, so wish me better luck tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Lee County Clowder said...

Good to know everything went well. (except for the drive home, we guess)

Sending some healing purrrsss to Elizabeth.

curator said...

Thanks, gang. She seems to be doing great...but wait till tomorrow when she's a bit stiff! Right?