About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, March 30, 2008

lizzie wants lunch


All I wanted was to enjoy my takeout pho and spring roll in peace. This was my view the entire time.
I've added some links at the left to some of the museums I've enjoyed most to date. Have fun exploring!

2 comments:

PetBrags said...

We are so honored that you are using our Daily Pet Photo Widget. I am Bragger, the founder of PetBrags.com. I would like to personally invite you to join our pet lover's community. I think you would really enjoy PetBrags. And we would sure be honored to have you. We have awesome members. If you join, please let me know it is you. Upload your favorite pet pics, and I will make sure they are added to the "A Daily Pet Photo" widget.
Best Regards,
Bragger
BTW, I love your blog! I visit everyday!

curator said...

Hi Bragger! I love your widget and I am happy to get your invite. I hope to take you up on that within the next few days.