About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

cat haiku

Good old Google Books. I was looking for pet haiku this morning, finding oh pretty much the same couple of dozen no matter where I surfed. And then I saw the link to a small book published in 2001 by Deborah Coats: Cat Haiku. Not every page is available, but I get nuggets like:

I yowl to the moon;
I am king of the night. Hear
Me and weep, Fluffy.

Fresh kitty haiku! Take a peek.

1 comment:

parlance said...

Hi, Curator
I like haiku and I like animals, so I especially enjoyed this post.
I've been a bit out of the loop lately, so you might have already commented on this, but have you seen the item about ancient dog burials? http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/04/080423-dog-burials.html