About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, September 14, 2008

this is cute and fun and i have no idea how it works

He's sprightly and orange, has his own blog, and a flying carpet. Or a flying pizza. Hard to tell when it's 8-bit .gif animation. Sometimes he's flying past the pyramids, and other times the mall, or away from a jetpack lizard. Sometimes he's the star in a game, and Lord help me, I do not know how to play any of them. But that serves me right for being a bit controlling around the edges - I mean, what am I going to do with a game that tells me, "You Win! Maybe."

Anyhow, he's Flying Pizza Kitty and his blog is little animations of him going places. There was this one time he took on the Death Star. . .

No comments: