About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, November 24, 2008

the artist's dog...in action

Remember the quotes yesterday about the cat as inspiration and support?
Today I bring you: the dog as muse.


Mmmm. Bread.

Studio-prop bread - but real and fresh and smelling oh so delicious.


And you may see the resulting painting - which doesn't have Cash in it, but a grateful little sparrow - here.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cash demonstrates proper concentration. Not that we cats can't concentrate...

<11 minutes later>

..wha? oh yeah, I like the lighting in the painting, that sparrow is very detailed, life like, yum.

Whicky Wuudler