About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, November 06, 2008

a dogs in lit post

Every so often I stumble upon something utterly out of the blue....

as when a search for "puppies in literature" brings me to the blog Vulpes Libris, "A collective of bibliophiles writing about books," and more specifically this post on dogs in literature. There are books written of here of which I'd never even heard -- Timoleon Vieta, Come Home?

I do so appreciate finds like this. I'm sure you will too. Plus you have to love their header logo.

1 comment:

Everycat said...

A very interesting post and one that reminded my human of the books of Joyce Stranger, which she is now going to dig out and read again instead of attending to me!

Vulpis Libris is going into our favourites.

Whicky Wuudler