About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Saturday, July 04, 2009

a dog a day, for the grownups

Dr. Salt draws a dog a day.
Black and white dogs, doing dog things, not so dog things, and being people more than dogs ("Salman Rushdog," for example). Done with a rounded economy of line, they're pretty cuddly dogs - even when they are evil. There is some black and/or rude humor and language, so don't say I didn't warn you, but they are funny and clever and you never know what each day witll bring.

Will it be Drinking Alone Dog?
Or the Dating Dog?
Or Ballerina Dog: "Dance like you don't hear the booing." Yeah.

Every day I draw a dog.

No comments: