About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, February 12, 2010

vintage photo time

purchased from Ampersand
On the back of this photo: "Aug 1960, Neuham, Conn." Is this woman happy but not accustomed to showing her feelings much? Or this is her happy face? Does she like that adorable puppy? Perhaps she's just hot. Connecticut in August: yeah, that's it, she's very, very hot. Puppy is, too.

2 comments:

Noll's Nip said...

By the length of that puppy's tongue, it looks very hot!

parlance said...

I wonder if the puppy ever grew into the size to fit that enormous chain. I hope it got to run free sometimes.