About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, June 13, 2010

kit (and more) lit: animal noir

I found it while surfing through Guardian.co.uk, my favorite online news source: an article from November 2009 taking note of a genre in which animals are depicted being their animal selves, with or without human-friendly guises. I've some books to catch up with, it seems, Gun with Occasional Music by Jonathan Lethem being among them. Have a look at Suzanne Munshower's review.

1 comment:

The Lee County Clowder said...

That review refers to some interesting books.