About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, August 02, 2010

elizabeth is a card

I can't help but do a little bragging - slash - promoting this morning: Artist friend Heather has made a series of handmade, lino cut print cards in honor of the Museum! Here's Elizabeth for your correspondence pleasure. At Heather's Etsy store you'll see a few more of our favorite biteface, plus a lovely card series based on E's first dog friend Chloe.
I wish I could make wonderful things with my hands like Heather can. I helped design them, but I'm not very good at making.

7 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

How creative and lovely. I'll visit Heather's store...I love Etsy!

curator said...

Oh, thank you very kindly! Coming up with ideas was fun - and she handcarved all the stamps.

Quill and Greyson said...

Elizabeth makes a lovely card!!

curator said...

Thank you Fin! You would make a lovely card too.

Jill said...

Audrey wants a card. . . to chew on.

parlance said...

I visited the shop. All the cards look lovely.

curator said...

Well thanks for your visits, everyone! Much appreciated!