About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"i believe in dewey's magic" story contest!

(Full disclosure, everybody: I was invited to review an advance copy of this book as well as invite you all to this contest, and it's my sincere pleasure to do both. Review coming soon!)

Remember Dewey, the official cat of Spencer, Iowa's public library? Vicki Myron, the former library director, has written a follow-up to Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World. In Dewey's Nine Lives, more tales of Dewey mix among true stories of cats like yours and mine, cats who have healed hearts and brought joy just by being themselves.

I know there are even more special stories out there of cats whose love and loyalty made your life better and even taught you a little about being a better human. Want to share? Head on over to Penguin.com's "I Believe in Dewey's Magic" story contest! The contest is right here, and you have till Dec. 10th to enter (18 and over, please).

Your story just might win a place in the paperback edition of the book!

No comments: