About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, November 01, 2010

and the winner of "dewey's nine lives" is!

The usual hat - just off my head (I got in late today)

Kinda dark, but you can see Elizabeth doing her thing
and of our three contestants
(why do I hear the "Dating Game" theme in my head?)
the winner is. . .
oh my, it's our brand new friend
Danielle
Wow!
Dearest Sweet Praline and Katnip Lounge, I wish I had 2 more copies to give away. But this has been fun and there's always another giveaway!
I wonder what I'll get to give for Christmas.

4 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

ConCats to Danielle! We know she's gonna LOVE the book.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I agree with the Katnip Lounge. Congratulations to Danielle and I'll keep trying for other contests!

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
curator said...

Woops! Danielle, I was trying to erase the OTHER comment and got your REAL comment instead! darn blogger. Anyway congratulations!