About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, November 21, 2010

vintage postcard find from friends

courtesy of C. over at The Long and Short of It All
Hey, check out what Joey and Maggie and their person sent me. What an interesting old postcard! Notice how the dog seems to be standing on some flagstone patio out in a well-manicured property somewhere, and yet boom, there in the upper right: a handy bell at dog level to illustrate the point. In my house the sound of a certain cabinet being opened is the "bell" - I swear they can tell which door I'm opening - but all the cabinets sound alike to me.

1 comment:

Katnip Lounge said...

Pavlovian response; it's at our house too. We meow, and Mommy does stuff for us. It's a beautiful thing.