About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, April 15, 2011

vintage photo time

thanks again ampersand's bulk bin


I know we just had a Vintage Photo Time, but let me celebrate Friday with this comic snap from an unknown place and time back when. Aw! Why does that pup get to sit outside in the lady's lap? What about those other two inside there? Boy, if looks could guilt-trip.

2 comments:

cate said...

Oh those cute little puppies inside...maybe they took turns to be on her lap! Hope you're feeling better :)

jen said...

That is a great photo! Love it!