About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, October 03, 2011

pointing to pinkham's painterly portraits

Today I'm going to send you right over to the blog Pawesome. They've recently written a post on "The Painterly Pet Portraits of Andrew Pinkham," and anything I say will be overkill. But I can't help but tell you they are majestic, mysterious, and grand. Go on and look!

2 comments:

Elaine Pritchard said...

Thanks for sharing. The greyhound picture is my favourite (naturally).

Love and licks, Winnie

parlance said...

I agree with Winnie that the greyhound is my favorite. But they're all fascinating. I'm sending the link to my friend who is a painter and also a cat lover (animal lover in general, but her passion is cats).