About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

vintage photo time

all hail the bulk box at ampersand



This photo is obviously quite old, and the scan doesn't do it justice. When I hold it in my hand the image is crisp and immediate as if I could stroll right in there, but yet it's got that perfect sepia-nostalgia color. A lost long ago day with the dog at the shore, where the snow was finally retreating, for whatever reason was worthy to be snapped and leafed over through the years. Where might this be, I wonder.

1 comment:

parlance said...

I love the fact that people began taking pics of their pets almost as soon as cameras became part of normal life.