About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

catching up for the holidays

Hi Museum friends,
I wanted to take a moment and mention two nice things. First of all, remember Cider and Star? Carol honored me with my very own copy of that print and how I do enjoy it!
Also, our friends over at Freekibble have published a book of their very own this holiday season. Based on the real-life Mimi (and her pet Maty) behind Freekibble, the book is titled Mimi and Maty to the Rescue and was written by none other than Mimi's mom. Every copy sold means 5 meals for pets in need.
That's all for now but I reserve the right to update. Nice things happen all the time and I need to make sure they are celebrated.

No comments: