About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, April 30, 2012

vintage photo time

by mail from berlin!
That's right:  I caught sight of this kitty on eBay and try as I might, I couldn't forget that face.  It took me a week to cave in, but I bought the photo and here it is after a trans-Atlantic trip.  Not sure how old the photo may be.

3 comments:

Quill and Greyson said...

Ah so sweet!!

parlance said...

Do you mean we can buy actual photos on eBay? Old photos?

curator said...

Hi Meg, happy to see you! Parlance, you better BELIEVE you can buy old photos on eBay...the trick is to find affordable ones!