About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, September 21, 2012

birthday

brynn, thanks for finding this
It's your friendly Curator's birthday today.  It would have been my Grandpa John's birthday too if he were still here with us.  I miss him.  So I'm indulging myself by posting this photo of Grandpa asleep in his comfy chair with a little buddy.  This is sometime in the 70's and I wish I could remember that kitty's name!

5 comments:

curator said...

Happy Birthday Curator!

curator said...

Oh my gosh! Who signed in as me?? (Must be my hubby.)

Quill and Greyson said...

Sorry I'm late, Happy Be-Lated Birthday to you Curator!

Anonymous said...

The only thing that could make this more special would be to see one of your chocolate chip cookies made especially for Grandpa on the table.

Mom

Everycat said...

Oh belated Birthday Greetings and love to you Curator! We are sorry we missed the day.

Good man that Grandpa John, being a perfect man shelf for a kitty!

Gerry & Mungo