About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

get well kat von d


Well!  Poor little Kat Von D had to get hauled off to the emergency vet yesterday for a bad, bad tummy upset.  We're waiting for lab results now, giving her very nasty medicine 2x a day, and giving her a special diet till we know what it is and/or it clears up.  She is acting a slightly slower version of normally, likes food and plays with toys, so I hope it is only a passing thing.  Argh! 

4 comments:

Vanessa Morgan said...

I hope this incredibly beautiful cat will feel better soon.

The Creative Cat said...

Hope she's back on her paws soon!

Meg & Quill said...

Sending healing purrs to you Kat Von D!!!!

parlance said...

So sorry to hear this. I hope she is well soon. Very soon!