About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, December 05, 2013

the 2014 vintage photo time calendar


A (very) simple little PDF gift I whipped up as a lark, starring some Vintage Photo Time we have seen, and others we haven't till now.    The link to the entire year in PDF is here, and I wish you all the very happiest 2014.

2 comments:

parlance said...

Thank you! I've saved it to my desktop. What a lovely gift.

I wish you all the best for 2014.

curator said...

And the same to you and Penny, Parlance. Thank you for being one of my longest blogfriends!