About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, February 27, 2014

a special video post (foreshadowing!)


Museum friends, I am sharing this soulful video from Besureis for an exciting reason.  I'll tell you all about it in a day or two, but if you watch it all the way through you will see it is a theme song for an upcoming documentary on Animals: A Parallel History.  Please be warned some of the scenes will be sad, but we all know that sometimes animals don't get precisely what they deserve from us.  The Museum is all about respecting our fellow animals - here's another way to do it.

No comments: