About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, March 16, 2014

great vintage pet postcards from my aunt

all images here believed public domain

My aunt surprised me with a whole bunch of vintage treats in my inbox yesterday.  I haven't seen ANY of these before, so I bet you haven't either.  Let's enjoy a bit of Sunday morning nostalgia.  For example, I wonder who that strapping young cat above is supposed to be - the carnation is a nice touch.


But why do these puppies look so sad?


I like how the kittens are sizing up the biggest puppy as if they're going to take him down.


"Tendrement" means tenderly or fondly.  And this is how I will leave you to have a restful Sunday.

Thanks, aunt Melinda!


No comments: