About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, September 19, 2014

a little cat science

This Friday I thought I'd post a couple of things about cats that lean toward the scientific, thanks to the fun I've been having reading livescience.com:
- Six secrets to unlocking your cat's personality:  which leaves me wishing I'd known anything about Elizabeth's dad
- I may have posted this before but it's worth a second look:  The world through a cat's eyes
- In the the not-exactly-news department: Cats do control humans, study finds
- And we may not be helping the matter any
- Toxoplasmosis: an unexpected source of fearless mice?
- And this one is because I love tigers - but three of these subspecies are extinct, so don't go here if that makes you sad.  Too late for me, I went already.


No comments: