About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, December 22, 2014

special treat! christmas story from fester cat

Countdown to Christmas! (Also a lovely XTC song.)
I have a special treat today.  You'll remember that a little while ago I reviewed Paul Magrs' The Tale of Fester Cat.  Today our friend Fester is back in a story for the season, and I want to thank Paul for letting me share it with you.
Want to get some extra cat sass for Christmas (you may not get enough from your own tribe)?  Want to know what sound a baby mouse makes? And what your cat is thinking when he lets one go?  Then you'll love a visit to Paul's blog Life on Magrs for Fester and the Christmas Mouse.

No comments: