About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, January 18, 2015

gold mine at the guardian

My favorite online newspaper is The Guardian (formerly the Manchester Guardian).  There's many reasons for this (excellent world coverage, a British slant on the arts), but I have discovered an entirely new reason:  the reader-submitted pet features.  Here's Pets with Talent, including Onion, who makes a great card table, and Willow, who helps teach kids to read.  The most recent, Camouflaged Pets, dares you (it's quite a dare!) to find Lily, MimiTotoro, and their well-blended friends.  Or perhaps you'd like Pets Acting like Humans (lay off the bubbly, Pico).    All from the Top Pets feature, so go check it out.

No comments: