About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

deborah julian has returned

artwork copyright and by kindest permission of the artist
In 2011 I introduced Museum readers to the clever and colorful photomontage work of Deborah Julian.  (Original post here.)   When I looked back recently to see what she was up to, I found this photo and fell in love.  Two cats, looking at the ways French artists have glorified them in art and advertising.  Circular kitty reference:  too perfect.  It's called Chat Noir, and here's where you can get it on her Etsy shop.  While I'm at it, here's a link to her Etsy shop.  (Bonus link: for those of you who need help tracking whether you've fed the little rascals or not lately.)

No comments: