About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, August 02, 2015

a new take on cats and trashbaskets

My crew don't really care about wastepaper baskets, though they do love balled up letters and invoices and all that.  My crew are complete and utter weirdos, though.  Most cats do love a fine trashbasket full of crunchy paper and perfectly sized for snug nappin'.  Yet...what if they could get in and frolic with all the trash on your computer?  Animator Kelsey Goldych has figured this out in her hilarious short Trash Cat.

(Big thanks to TaraM for making sure I saw this!!)

No comments: