About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, August 09, 2015

off topic: vacation snaps

Your friendly Curator went on vacation for a few days to the Olympic Peninsula here in Washington State...and here's some photos to prove what a great time was had.


 Jardin de Soleil lavender farm, Sequim WA



Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park.  The deer know they won't be hunted there, so they walk right by you. I mean within 10 feet, sometimes.



Those boots were 18 years old.  Great way for them to die:  on the way back from...



 Cape Flattery at Neah Bay, the very northwest tip of Washington State, on the Makah Reservation.  One of the most beautiful natural locations I have ever seen.  


No comments: