About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, January 24, 2016

a little sick leave


Hi friends.  I've been behind on posting as a number of creatures in the Museum household need my special tending right now:  one human with a bad cold, and Eliz, above, is overgrooming herself like crazy.  I think she doesn't like the new dry food I bought at the vet two weeks ago.  So I'm trying to keep her away from that, while still feeding the other two (remember we live in a very small house).  I am also trying to give her loads of special attention so she won't spend so much of her free time licking her hair off.
This leaves little (?) miss Kat Von D feeling most unappreciated...as below.



OH, the work.  That belly will not pet itself.  Anyway, wish me luck, and I'll be back in a day or two.


No comments: