About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

worded wednesday


I was away for a few days to see family married in New Orleans.  Here's some photos I took that will show you a more intimate side of this most unusual and lovely city.  I hope to return!
Above: sticker found on Magazine Street.


Characteristic ironwork found in Lafayette Cemetery #1.  See the little friend?


Found on the sidewalk on a side street of the French Quarter.


These feral kitties - there's four in the photo, look at the upper left - are looked after, I gather, by the lady at the Riverwalk tourist and tour info kiosk.  They aren't used to being petted, but they will let you touch their backs with a finger.


An apartment window in the French Quarter.

No comments: