About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, October 27, 2016

le corbu's dog, and other odd fates

Hyperallergic has a list of the odd fates that befell a few pets belonging to big names in the arts.  Longtime Museum friends will have seen a couple before (Goldfleck the Lion, anyone?) but I really hadn't heard - and didn't expect - Le Corbusier's memorial to his dog.  Well, wait.  We ARE talking about Le Corbusier here.  I shouldn't rule out anything.  (No pets harmed - this is all postmortem.)
List is here.

No comments: