This Friday I thought I'd post a couple of things about cats that lean toward the scientific, thanks to the fun I've been having reading livescience.com:
- Six secrets to unlocking your cat's personality: which leaves me wishing I'd known anything about Elizabeth's dad
- I may have posted this before but it's worth a second look: The world through a cat's eyes
- In the the not-exactly-news department: Cats do control humans, study finds
- And we may not be helping the matter any
- Toxoplasmosis: an unexpected source of fearless mice?
- And this one is because I love tigers - but three of these subspecies are extinct, so don't go here if that makes you sad. Too late for me, I went already.