About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, November 16, 2006

the annual "dogs in art" brunch

. . . I missed it.
But next year on February 12 I will see what 2007 holds for the Doyle New York Annual Dogs In Art Auction.
Doyle New York is one of the world's foremost appraisers and auctioneers, and the Dogs In Art Auction gives them a chance to work with fine art that encapsulates the best of a particular breed. It looks like their tastes are traditional, as the works auctioned for 2006 will show.

But they make sure to help a good cause: the associated Dogs In Art Brunch benefits the Angel On A Leash dog therapy program at a New York Children's hospital. Dogs are good medicine.

No comments: