About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, March 24, 2008

a very special pet!

Every so often I stumble across something so different and worthy that I can't wait to post it. I'd like today to introduce you to The Daily Coyote, the blog-story of an orphaned baby boy coyote named Charlie, his tomcat buddy Eli, and his person. They live happily all together in a one-room cabin in Wyoming, and just about every day there is a glorious new photo showing Charlie growing up in the wonderful wild.

Upon reading the written bits, I gather that the blogger has caught some static somewhere for having a pet coyote. That is a pity. Her love for her coyote boy is so true that it can't help but make ME happy.

No comments: