About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Saturday, October 04, 2008

he followed me home. also, he's a moose.

Last night I was sent a series of unusual photos regarding the perils and eventual happy rescue of a poor lil' moose. He got separated from his mom, it seems, and stumbled into a creek, where a nice man found him and changed his luck.

Not strictly a "pet" story, but check out the family dog being benevolent to our starcrossed Bullwinkle:

Mooselet ended up living with a new fawn friend at at a lady's house. See the story and and whole string of pix here. By the way, where in Heaven's name did this actually HAPPEN?

And just because I CAN, here's the link to Bullwinkle Studios: Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends.

2 comments:

The Lee County Clowder said...

That is gonna be one BIG pet, and from the looks of the pictures, that is what that moose is gonna be. Hope someone is thinking ahead about that.

Along the same lines, have you encountered The Daily Coyote? Something similar, but with a coyote somewhere in Wyoming.

curator said...

I HAVE seen the Daily Coyote! I blogged on him too but that was a while ago. Boy, I need to drop by and "see" you guys, it's been a while for that as well.