About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, May 10, 2009

snoop holds up a wall


And does it with style, too. Some equal-time graffiti appreciation after Monsieur Chat, this dapper pup is "Cork Graffiti, Snoop by Cuf2." I believe the Cork referred to is (thanks Michael - Corrected from city!) in Ireland.

2 comments:

michael- you know... said...

Hi Ya- I know Cork is a county in Ireland, don't know if its a city. Cool Graffiti anyway.

curator said...

It probably IS - I have shamefully ignored my Irish roots. I'd never have made that mistake with Italy!