About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, October 25, 2009

finian, a welsh terrier


all 3 photos copyright J. Arnel

My dear friend Jill of Caninecopywriter.com submitted these peeks at a certain Welshman she once knew: "This was Finian, a Welsh terrier I adored for 16 years. He had terrible manners, chased cars (and bitches)."

"The ones of me and him are circa 1956 and/or 1957. The solo one is a bit older."

" 'Don’t worry,' said a parent, when he went missing for a day or so. 'He probably found a girlfriend.' He’d eat you alive if you tried to take a bone away from you, he hated all trades people who deigned to come to the door—or anyone who ran away, and he slept on my bed."



And I say: What's not to love?

2 comments:

Rowdy and Bette said...

Such GREAT old photos!

Stella Kar Mun 嘉芠 said...

Dear dog lovers,

Please visit to: http://my-dog-memory.blogspot.com/...

Let come and sharing you and your doggie's stories. Memorable moment will be always remember in your heart.