About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

one-stop, hip cat shop

I regret to say that whatever flu it is I have keeps me from my usual hunting-gathering-curating activities.

But that's not going to stop me from telling you to go look at Moderncat, a source for all things stylish+latest+coolest+cat. Check out the post on cat-o-lanterns!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever flu you have, we hope it's one of very short duration...

ModernCat just had a fundraiser for Tabby's Place, so we all hope they're doing well.

Quill and Greyson said...

Get well soon Curator!