About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

it's vintage photo time again: you weren't expecting this

copyright: me, now
Okay. This is not a pet per se. Nobody should have a pet elephant (and that includes the circuses: just Google "elephant circus" if you want to get bummed in a hurry).
(Oh and don't encourage elephant exploitation in Thailand. Google that, too.)
But I mean, come on, somebody a way back got up close to an elephant and took its picture.
You actually think I could pass that up?
(For a look at people who love and heal sad elephants, try going to Elephant Nature Park.)

No comments: