About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, August 30, 2013

the cats of spitalfields

One of my favorite blogs, Strange Company, puts out a Friday link dump that I take great care never to miss.  I'm extra glad I didn't miss it this week, otherwise I wouldn't be able to tell you about . . .

The Cats of Spitalfields

Might I recommend the handsome Battie, who could be Elizabeth's brother; Lenny the pub cat, who takes his duties very seriously as well he should (oh! I'm going to see The World's End tonight!); and the dashing Carlos.  But you will like them all.

1 comment:

Undine said...

Thanks for the shout-out. :)

That whole "Spitalfields Life" blog is great, but his posts devoted to the cats and dogs of the East End have a special charm.