About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, November 28, 2013

a thankful terrier?

copyright and by kindest permission of the artist

Happy? Tail wags.  Curious?  Tail wags.  Thankful?  I believe dogs feel that too - and, tail wags.
"Waggy Tail" by UK artist Heather Irvine shows a typically eager terrier communicating. She's a terrier devotee and knows them well. In fact, her Etsy shop Terrierzs is expressly made to share their bright-eyed glory.  "I thought it was about time I gave them a voice out in the big world," her bio says, and the action and expression in this work - that tail! - makes this little guy's personality loud and clear.
Late breaking edit:
I almost forgot to say

Happy Thanksgiving, Museum friends one and all!

No comments: