About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, April 02, 2015

vintage friday

from the museum collection
The internet was down here at the Museum for a couple of days, but here's another vintage find to kick off your Friday.  This photo wouldn't fit in the "Vintage Wordless Wednesday" series due to the bittersweet message on the back, as follows:
           Dog
Hetty   Len   George
My Dear Sister I thought you would like one of these snaps & I wish you would write sometimes I would like you too Love Kitty

No comments: