About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Saturday, May 07, 2016

a tiff howick hare

image copyright and by kindest permission of tiff howick
Here's a hare of elegance and energy from the studio of English artist Tiff Howick.  When I first spotted this I thought to myself that it had a feel of midcentury fashion illustrations, and I was right: "I love vintage picture books and contemporary fashion illustration," Howick writes, and I see the mix.  You should definitely go to her site's gallery page and see her dogs, squirrels, and other excellent creatures.

No comments: